Asia Biotech Invest will be offering access to a novel online networking and partnering platform for all participants of the Asia Biotech Invest conference.
This powerful tool combines an integrated mobile event application with a business partnering system and will provide delegates with a one-stop shop resource for all conference information and networking aspects at the conference.
The BioInvest Partnering platform allows you to:
- Request and schedule 30 minute meetings with other attendees
- Have direct access to the latest conference agenda, floorplan, speaker bios and more
- View the profiles for all attendees – including, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees
- Manage a personalised calendar of sessions and meetings
- Receive important updates in the lead up to and during Asia Biotech Invest 2015
- The platform can be accessed via your desktop or mobile device, making it easy to continue to interact in real time as you keep updated with the latest information at the conference.
All registered conference attendees are able to gain access to the BioInvest Partnering system. Please login by clicking the button below.
All delegates who have opted into the system will automatically be sent their login details within 24 hours of registration confirmation. If you are a registered conference delegate and have not opted into business matching, please contact BioInvest Partnering support to update your details and arrange for log in details to be sent to you.
If you have lost your login details please click on the ‘retrieve login credentials’ link and enter your email address used for the registration of Asia Biotech Invest 2015. You will be emailed a link and a temporary password to login. Once logged in you will be prompted to change your password.
The application is available to download via the QR codes below, please select the appropriate code for your device. Alternatively, you can search ‘AusBiotech” in either the Apple Store or Android Market to download. Please note, whilst you are able to download the app now, access will not be able to be gained into the system.