The biotech boom continues to make headlines around the world, with more innovation and investment to come out of Asia than ever before. As a rapidly growing hub for biotech in the world, the key question to be asked in 2017-2018 will be: How will investors identify leading biotech investment opportunities in 2018?
In 2018, Asia Biotech Invest will attract over 250 delegates over the three day conference and exhibition in order to network, set up new deals and partnerships, and benefit from the insights of Asia’s most influential biotech innovators, experts and investors.
Here is just some of the key discussions planned for Asia Biotech Invest:
- The evolving biotech investment landscape, and outlook for Asia’s investors
- Opportunities in medical devices and diagnostics investment in Asia
- Digital Health: Opportunities for Investors
- Foreign investment into hospitals and aged care – the new hot spot of investment?
- New healthcare investment, partnering and collaboration opportunities
- The evolution of IP protection in China and implication for investors and biotech
- Plus, hear from more than 25 biotech companies present their pipelines
So mark your calendars for 19-21 May, 2015 in Hong Kong and get involved in Asia’s number one biotech investment conference.